Saturday, April 10, 2010

All the Cool Kids Blog!

Hey All.
This is off topic, but J.T.I told me that this guy, who you all know, who we nicknamed Cel, says he is too cool to look at blogs. So I just wanted to throw out there that ALL THE COOL KIDS BLOG!! HAHA!! :P If you guys think this is odd, J.T.I came up with this idea! :) Lolzzz. But yes ALL THE COOL KIDS BLOG! I am not saying that Cel isn't cool, I am just saying that Cel shouldn't think that he is too cool to look at blogs. Do y'all know what I mean?

COMMENT PEOPLE! We need to show Cel that ALL THE COOL KIDS BLOG! Thanks! :D

9 comments:

The Scotsman said...

ALL THE COOL KIDS BLOG.

Cel, I am sure the last thing you would want to have to admit is that I am way cooler than you are! :P

FretzsBrokenBrain said...

Yo Cel

The pressure is on! If you want to be like JTI, get a blog. I've been blogging since before it was cool

Destiny Diddlesworth said...

YES! ALL THE COOL KIDS BLOG!!!! :) :D HA! WE ARE COOL!! :D

Eric The Red said...

Blogging and jumping up and down while clapping is very cool! :)

Sunny Smith said...

lol everyone:P This is hilerous! And yes cel, all the cool kids blog! like us:)


“And it occurred to me that there is no such thing as blogging. There is no such thing as a blogger. Blogging is just writing — writing using a particularly efficient type of publishing technology.” (Simon Dumenco)


So there Cel! We're just writers of the very cool sort:P

Dakota Densmore said...

ya!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE COOL KIDS BLOG!!! WE'RE SO COOL, IF WE WERE ANY COOLER, WE'D BE REALLY WARM!!! so there. ;)

p.s. in case any of you don't know, J.T.I stands for something that starts with James, ends with Intern, and has a The in the middle. :)

FretzsBrokenBrain said...

clever cover up Kote... lol

So, the blogging population is pretty much cooler than others. I am gonna hopefully do a big "end of semester" reflection blog in the next few weeks as my semester draws to a close. Stay tuned

Sunny Smith said...

tehe:D I'd like to draw y'alls attention to the new post on dealing with drama! Comment comment comment!:D:D:D

Destiny Diddlesworth said...

Lolz Dakota. You should have said: if we were any cooler, we would be frozen. ;) lolzzzzz.
I agree with JTI. that was a good cover-up. :)