Monday, September 26, 2011

Topic #7 9/11

Hello out there! In case you haven't noticed, this blog has been dormant for much too long. So here I am restarting it! Just to get us back into the groove of commenting, I thought that we could share different resources to do with 9/11. Since this is our next topic at (K)nights of the Round Table, I figured it would be handy to have some back round knowledge, and opinions. So feel free to comment with links that lead to different web pages you've found helpful, your personal opinion of it, or simply to comment with the fact that you have no clue what to say about 9/11 and how it relates to Christianity.

Here's a starter idea that I thought of to do with this:

Should we treat Muslims different because of 9/11?


Now, comment away!

3 comments:

Dakota Densmore said...

This is unrelated to the topic, but I had to change the backround. I mean, seriously, if you thought the tye-dye was too bright, what do you think all those dots were? ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE SOMEONE A SEIZURE?!? lol. besides, the one I put down has CUBES on it, so it fits better. X)

i will relate to the topic later.

Sunny Smith said...

Haha, about the backround. I just left it the same as it was before. I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings by changing EVERYTHING! lol

And yes, please relate to the topic asap:)

Sunny Smith said...

Here's a link that I found:

http://www.pluggedin.ca/upfront/2011/ waywewatchedafter911.aspx